The Las Vegas Buffet at Rio in Las Vegas is called the Village Seafood Buffet. The Village Seafood Buffet is all about seafood. The Village Seafood Buffet offers fish and shellfish in regionally represented dishes from around the world. There’s sushi and sashimi from Japan, dim sum from China, mariscos from Mexico and shrimp ‘n’ grits.
- Endless oysters, crab legs and shrimp
- Freshly imported catch from around the world
- Extra stations with traditional buffet dishes
- Creative, flavorful dishes creatively incorporate various fish
- Hard-to-find seafood offerings, including lobster
The Village Seafood Buffet
3700 W Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89103
|Dinner||4:00pm – 10:00pm||$45.00 +tax|
|Weekend Dinner||3:30pm – 10:00pm||$45.00 +tax|
Children (4 – 10 yrs) $25.00 + tax
Present your local ID and Total Rewards Card for a 25% dining discount.