The Fremont Hotel and Casino has withstood the test of time on Fremont Blvd. Since opening in 1956 the hotel has become a perennially popular favorite of Las Vegas locals and visitors alike. Top-of-the-line customer service and high quality accommodations have been evident for decades and is the one single element that keeps patrons coming back for more at the Fremont Hotel and Casino.
Fremont Hotel & Casino offers hotel accommodation in the Fremont Street – Downtown Las Vegas area. There are many great attractions nearby, including Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas Premium Outlets, Mob Museum and Las Vegas City Hall. Also close by are Fremont Street Flightlinez and Fremont Street Experience. Highlights include a casino.
Your 3 star Fremont Street – Downtown Las Vegas-area hotel has 5 restaurants. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks after a long day. Other amenities include gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry services, free parking, and ATM/banking services.
3 Reasons To Stay:
- Award-winning food and clean, comfortable hotel rooms
- Centrally located amidst the heart of the Freemont Street Experience
- Complimentary shuttle to Sam’s Town Boulder Strip and from there back to the Fremont Hotel and Casino
Things To Do:
- Fremont Street Experience (0.3 mi/0.4 km)
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets (2 mi/3.2 km)
- Las Vegas Strip (7.6 mi/12.2 km)